Dorsal/Lateral Scissor Base Equine Table
The Dorsal/Lateral Scissor Base Equine Table was introduced in 1990 and combines the scissor-type lifting concept of the original Floor Model Surgery Table with the multi-section table top originally introduced on the Cylinder Base. The Scissor Base is able to achieve a reduced lower height for added versatility to the end user. The following features are available on this table:
- Self contained power unit with hand control hydraulic valve
- 2-way tilt capability
- Ability to easily be placed in a stationary position during surgery procedures by retraction of the casters
- 46" x 84" lateral surface area (117cm x 213cm)
- 18" x 84" center bed (46cm x 213cm)
- Versatile multi-section table top surface
- Lowered height 15-1/2" (39cm)
- Raised height 48" (122cm)
- 6" swivel/lock casters
- Hot dip galvanized/painted coating on structural frame
- Rated for 2,500 lbs. (1,134KG)
Click on any of the Document Data Sheets to the left for additional details.
Is this the right solution for you? Contact our experts for a custom assessment of your needs!